Monday, May 20, 2013

A little taste..

Hello My Soldierettes,

So my soldier has been gone for a few days only for a week but its giving me a little taste of whats to come. The thing is, is that its only a week so I can handle a week pretty well. Its sort of like we need that time apart since we live together. The funny part and the nice part is that I was upset at him before he left. We went to bed mad but all it took was knowing that he was leaving and a hug while we are sleeping for me to get over it. I was so dumb arguing over something that was really nothing and when I say argue it was only me arguing and he let it go so easily. It feels good to be home and he is working and we are both okay and happy with each other. I left a little note in his uniform pocket and I don't think he has found it yet!

I just want to say that with our soldiers little petty things aren't worth the argument or getting mad. I know we sometimes do we are women its in is naturally but lets just take some time to think about it and let it go (unless its something really really bad). We have to be strong women to be in a relationship with soldiers. It is a different relationship and it really is ARMY strong relationship well in my case at least...I also include every branch. The bond, the trust is a lot greater than any other relationship..and that is hard to find.

Stay tuned for my next post it may be interesting to read especially if your a soldierette...

Here is my soldier getting ready to leave for the week! <3
Haha caught you baby!!

2 comments:

  1. For me it varies, I learned that with time. My boyfriend has been going to Field Training a lot and I usually handle the week "ok" but the last one? I lost it by day 2 lol. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I would give to only have to wait one week...

    I know this training period will be tough, but know that you're one week closer... and 75 days is nothing! You're already in a home stretch! :)

    ReplyDelete