Friday, May 24, 2013

Surprise!

My hunny tells me hes coming home early meaning tomorrow. It's been a week I'm excited to see him. I rush home to start cleaning so the house is nice and clean and comfortable for him. He text me he needs me to email him a document from our computer so I'm rushing home. I get home I noticed the gate is closed the garage smells like flowers and my door from the garage to the laundry room is locked (I forgot to lock it when I left earlier that day) I'm like hhhhmm I walk in and he's there!! Surprise!!! My baby is home...he took whatever flight he can get to get back home and see me. ( others weren't so lucky) he was determined...I was really surprised I loved it....little bit in shock ...good shock. We had great conversation. Missed him even if it was only for a week! Love my soldier. Melissa the soldierette

1 comment:

  1. :) Isn't it just the best thing in the world?

    I'm glad to hear that you got to spend some time with him.

    ReplyDelete