Monday, May 20, 2013

Melts my heart...

So my soldier just sent me a text with this song :

Here are some lyrics by metrolyrics.com,

Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
Baby you know that I miss you, I wanna get with you tonight 
 But I cannot baby girl and that's the issue  
Girl you know I miss you, I just wanna kiss you  
But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone, 
I'll see you later on
Kiss me thru the phone, see you when I get home
 
Baby I know that you like me, 
you my future wifey Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, 
yeah You can be my Bonnie, I can be your Clyde  
You could be my wife, text me, call me
I need you in my life, yeah all day everyday I need ya  
And every time I see ya my feelings get deeper 
I miss ya, I miss ya, I really wanna kiss you but I can't...

...Baby I been thinking lately so much about you 
 Everything about you, I like it, I love it 
Kissing you in public, thinking nothing of it 
 Roses by the dozen, talking on the phone
Baby you so sexy, your voice is so lovely 
 I love your complexion, I miss ya, I miss ya, I miss ya I really wanna kiss you but I can't

I love it!! brings tears to my eyes...
Melissa The Soldierette

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

    - Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete